Thank you for your interest in joining the Health Brigade team. Health Brigade offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity to effect positive change in our community every day.
To be considered for any advertised position, applicants must submit at minimum a résumé and cover letter. If additional items are required, they will be specified in the job posting. Be sure to indicate in your cover letter the specific position for which you are applying.
HEALTH BRIGADE IS PROUD TO BE AN INCLUSIVE ORGANIZATION
Health Brigade does not discriminate in hiring practices, services or policy with regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Resource and Development Associate
Health Brigade, formerly Fan Free Clinic, is seeking a full-time Resource and Development Associate to serve as an integral member of our fundraising team. The candidate will play a key role in supporting fundraising and events focused on cultivating and retaining key stakeholders to support our mission. This position also provides administrative support to the Executive Director and Director of Resources and Philanthropy. Ideal candidates will have experience in fundraising including donor database management and an understanding of the non-profit, voluntary, private and public services sector.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 3 years of non-profit or higher administration experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including use of social media
- An understanding of the non-profit, voluntary, private and public services sector
- Strong administrative skills (recording minutes, managing various calendars, knowledge of Excel)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quality driven–including competency in goal setting and meeting specific measurable outcomes
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Event planning skills
- Experience with donor management systems
- Fundraising experience
- Sensitivity to diversity in its many forms among all constituents and stakeholders
- Access to a vehicle
Interested individuals please forward your resume and cover letter to Polly Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org